Call for Papers
Advanced Journal of Geography and Regional Planning (AJGRP), is currently calling for papers in all areas of Geography and Regional Planning and related disciplines. AJGRP publishes high-quality solicited and unsolicited articles, in English, in all areas of the subject. The Journal welcomes the submission of manuscripts that meet the general criteria of significance and scientific excellence. All articles published in AJGRP will be peer-reviewed.
The following types of papers are considered for publication:
- Original articles in basic and applied research
- Case studies
- Critical reviews, surveys, opinions, commentaries and essays.
We invite you to submit manuscripts as e-mail attachment to the Editorial Office at: email@example.com with the following information:
- Your name and institution with full address details;
- Title or name of journal you wish to submit a manuscript to;
- Title of your paper
- A cover letter carrying a declaration that the prospective manuscript is original and has not been published before nor is it under consideration for publication by another publisher.
Our objective is to inform authors of the decision on their manuscript(s) within two weeks of submission. Following acceptance, a paper will normally be published in the next issue.
List of Other Journals
- Advanced Research Journal of Public Health and Epidemiology
- Advanced Journal of World Economic Planning, Implementation and Economic Prosperity of Nations
- Advanced Research Journal of Banking, Economics and Finance
- International Journal of Pregnancy and Childbirth
- Advanced Journal of Art and Islamic Culture Research
- International Journal of Malaria and Tropical Diseases
- Advanced Journal Of Surgical Pathology
- Advanced Research Journal of Obesity
- Advanced Journal of Computer Science and Information technology
- Advanced Research Journal of Biochemistry
- See Full List