About this Journal
The Advanced Journal of Computer Science and Information technology (AJCSIT) ISSN 1503-0873 is a peer-reviewed, open access journal that provides rapid publication (monthly) of articles in all areas of Computer Science and ICT and related disciplines. The objective of this journal is to provide a veritable platform for scientists and researchers all over the world to promote, share, and discuss a variety of innovative ideas and developments in all aspects of Computer Science and ICT.
The Journal welcomes the submission of manuscripts that meet the general criteria of significance and scientific excellence. Papers will be published shortly after acceptance. All articles published in AJCSIT are peer-reviewed.
The Advanced Journal of Computer Science and Information technology is published monthly (one volume per year) by Advanced Scholars Journals.
Types of contribution
Regular articles: These should describe new and carefully confirmed findings, and experimental procedures should be given in sufficient detail for others to verify the work. The length of a full paper should be the minimum required to describe and interpret the work clearly.
Short Communications: A short Communication is suitable for recording the results of complete small investigations or giving details of new models or hypotheses, innovative methods, techniques or apparatus. The style of main sections need not conform to that of full-length papers. Short communications are 2 to 4 printed pages (about 6 to 12 manuscript pages) in length.
Reviews: Submissions of reviews and perspectives covering topics of current interest are welcome and encouraged. Reviews should be concise and no longer than 4-6 printed pages (about 12 to 18 manuscript pages). Reviews manuscripts are also peer-reviewed.
List of Other Journals
- Advanced Research Journal of Biochemistry
- International Journal of Agriculture and Agricultural Sciences
- International Journal of Pregnancy and Childbirth
- Advanced Research Journal of Marketing Management
- Advanced Journal of Environmental Science and Technology
- Advanced Journal of Seed Science and Technology
- Advanced Research Journal of Banking, Economics and Finance
- Advanced Journal of Geography and Regional Planning
- Advanced Research Journal of Business Management
- International Research Journal of Plant and Crop Sciences
- See Full List