Call for Papers
International Research Journal of Accounting and Taxation (ARJMM), is currently calling for papers in all areas of Agricultural sciences and related disciplines. ARJMM publishes high-quality solicited and unsolicited articles, in English, in all areas of the subject. The Journal welcomes the submission of manuscripts that meet the general criteria of significance and scientific excellence. All articles published in ARJMM will be peer-reviewed.
The following types of papers are considered for publication:
- Original articles in basic and applied research
- Case studies
- Critical reviews, surveys, opinions, commentaries and essays.
We invite you to submit manuscripts as e-mail attachment to the Editorial Office at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your name and institution with full address details;
- Title or name of journal you wish to submit a manuscript to;
- Title of your paper
- A cover letter carrying a declaration that the prospective manuscript is original and has not been published before nor is it under consideration for publication by another publisher.
Our objective is to inform authors of the decision on their manuscript(s) within two weeks of submission. Following acceptance, a paper will normally be published in the next issue.
List of Other Journals
- Progress in Food Science and Technology
- International Journal of Silviculture and Agroforestry
- Advanced Journal of World Economic Planning, Implementation and Economic Prosperity of Nations
- Advanced Journal of Geography and Regional Planning
- International Journal of Wood Science, Technology and Forestry
- Advanced Journal of Medicinal Plants Research
- Advanced Journal of Histology and Cytology
- International Journal of Soil Science and Agronomy
- Advanced Research Journal of Immunology and Virology
- Advanced Journal of Education Research
- See Full List